New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Past, Present, and Future

My inspiration today...
  • Everybody's Changing-Keane
  • Everything We Had-The Academy Is...
  • Invisible-Taylor Swift
  • My Highway-Jason Aldean
  • No Reins-Rascal Flatts
  • A mission farewell
  • Long drive back to Ephraim


I feel like some people get stuck in the past.
Some people would rather keep their image of you from your past in your mind, instead of replacing it with the present person.
I feel like I sometimes do this as well.
Kind of like holding onto the memories because the people have changed.
That realization kind of sucks, but it's always needed.


I loved high school. I had a blast, and I wouldn't change my high school experience for the world. 
But I love college. I wouldn't go back to high school for anything. I love who I am now. Sometimes, I feel like people stick with who they thought you were, and not who you have become. This is kind of a bummer.

I guess it's kind of like this though...


I also have noticed that people really do surprise you. Whether it is good or bad depends on the person and the surprise. Some have a way of completely changing their futures, and it truly inspires you to change yours.

The best thing of all--late night talks with your life long best friend. Times like these are never replaceable. 
Do it to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment