New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

The first of the first of the two-thousand and twelve

Before I begin...
Credit for inspiration of my newly designed and fashion of my blog: Laura Schwab, Mandi Call, New Years Day
Inspiration of thoughts:

  • Home-Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
  • You Make My Dreams Come True-The World & Band (on repeat)
  • A Thousand Years-Christina Perri
  • Hear You Me-Jimmy Eat World
  • Pintrest Quotes
  • The Trouble with Girls-Scotty McCreery
  • The Underdog-Spoon
  • Daylight-Matt & Kim
  • Lasso-Phoenix
  • New Soul-Yael Naim & David Donatien
  • Late night brain juices
Now then. The perfect way to spend any night, really. would be to cuddle up in your favorite blanket (pink elephant would be my choice), turn on my Home Radio on Pandora, and just let yourself think. Or not think. Whichever works best.
Since it is new years, here are my New Years Resolutions that I have thought up so far-there will probably be more to come.

  1. Give more hugs. Like a hug everyday. I feel like I hold back when it comes to just embracing anyone who, without my knowing, probably just needs that embrace. Even if it is just for me and not the other person.
  2. Run at least 2 miles everyday-except Sunday. I'll walk those.
  3. Cut out sugar. I'll start tomorrow. ;)
  4. Take one picture, everyday. My life is truly beyond blessed, and sometimes exciting. So who am I to hide that?
  5. Think before I speak. Whether it is honesty that may jeopardize other's feelings, or honesty which will jeopardize other's questioning of my sanity. I will use my brain more than my mouth.
I'm fresh out. Until next time. :)
P.S. Here's my end of 2011

 Before and after

2 comments:

  1. Love the makeover liv it was good to see you we still need to have a grils/ friday night lights night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri, I miss you. Let me know when you and Hailli both have work off and we will do it! I go back Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete