New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Contention and confrontation....the beauties.

Inspiration for the blog:

  • Fight with a roommate
  • The Living Proof-Mary J. Blige
  • The Rules of "Normal" Eating-Karen R. Koenig
  • Not Over You-Gavin DeGraw



If only I would act like a lady by following this. BUT my actions led to a confrontation that truly needed to happen. Fighting is good, when it is done correctly and in the right setting. It can solve situations and it really is quite freeing and liberating to get your feelings out there and to be heard. The peace I felt yesterday and from then on, really, has been amazing. Both sides were able to be completely honest and feel better. It was a great experience. :)
On a lighter note, I LOVE my classes so far! They seem like they will be classes I'll really enjoy and really learn stuff in. I'm excited for college. :)
It's good to be in good ol' Ephraim.

So, to leave you with my thought for today: Don't be negative. Act your age. Be mature. Love life-you only get one. And if you don't like things change them. The church is true-I'll go to my grave with that knowledge. 
Jesus loves you. I do too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment