New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The latest update

Well, Saturday night, me, Dani, Kelsey, Abby, Lisha, and Hannah went to the San Pete County Rodeo, and it is NOTHING like Preston! Oh, it was so bad. No one stuck and it was just dumb. But we had fun. :) And one of my crushes sat like 4 rows in front of us, so I watched him the whole time. Haha, just kidding! Dani also helped me to highlight my hair, but I was too nervous to fry it so I didn't let it stay in very long so it's not that noticeable. Also, Dani's mom cut my bangs on Sunday so I have bangs again! I am a new woman.
Church was good on Sunday. I found my future husband. :) He taught our Sunday School class (which was our whole ward) and he was just so spiritual and you could see his testimony burning through. He's really cute too! He lives downstairs, so I'll work on it. ;) The rest of the roommates came home Sunday, so it was good having everyone back! I made Oakley's Oreo Stuffed Choc. Chip Cookies and they were a HIT! It caught people off guard at first, but they all loved them. And I made too many cookies from the extra dough, so we just delivered them to the apartments on our floor. I didn't even ruin these cookies either. Our apartment was once again full of people Sunday night playing Spoons, so it was crazy crowded and loud, but I love that our place is the gathering place! It's awesome. :)
Yesterday was a great day! I was just super happy and I talked to people I didn't know, and it was just great. I learned to make a new type of Beef Stroganoff and it was SO GOOD!! I love my foods class! I have it from 10:30 am until 12:20 pm, so I get free lunch every Monday and Wednesday. Biology is still kind of a killer, I am SO lost in that class. But I'm going to work on studying better so that I can keep up! (Call me if you want to hear my story about my Biology class and the seating arrangement. ;) ) Last night was Family Night in A7. We made breakfast borritos for dinner and ate like a cute little family! Then I went grocery shopping with Kels while everyone else went to their classes, then when I got home, everyone did some homework and we creeped on the boys in the hot tub :) then we played the Wii. GLEE KAREOKE!!! It was so much fun! We all just sang at the top of our lungs, and yes you could hear us outside of our apartment. Then we watched 17 Again and drooled over Zac Efron. :) I am loving living down here, and I love my roommates! We have so much fun all of the time. It will be a bummer being way from them this weekend, but I'm excited to see everyone back home!! I'm coming home Friday, I don't know what time I'll be home yet. And I could technically stay until Tuesday, but I don't think anyone else can stay home for that long. But I'm excited to see everyone!
Welp, here are my pictures. :)
 Being professionals :)
 Dani!
 Abby and Hannah at the Rodeo
 The little Rodeo
 My PRO cookies!
 See, they're not ruined and I can bake.
 At the Rodeo. Abby's face is priceless. :)
 Me and Kels
 Everyone LOVING my cookies!
In the skinny mirror :)
 It's my very favorite
 Dani cooking her bacon for our Breakfast Borrito feast
 Elisha doing homework
 Tess and Mal-Gotta love 'em!
 Dani eating. She loves me for this picture
 Our food :)
 Glee Kareoke!
 Eating our usual-Oreos with Peanut Butter
 Dani creeping on the boys in the hot tub


I was singing my heart out, just a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment