New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The newest in my life...

So it is WAY past my bed time, so I will try to hurry this one up!
So, last Wednesday, my roommates and I went to the Foam Dance down the street at the Old Elementary School. It was pretty fun, pretty crazy, and you all have probably heard my story. Let's just say I broke out of my shell and was completely out of the normal.
Thursday was just such a great day...NOT! I woke up early to go to my Fit For Life class, and we did a great workout! I, being the Olympian I am, did my very best then came home and did a hard core cardio workout on my Wii. Yeah, big mistake. I was so sore I could hardly move all day! Then I got stuck in the bean bag, and it was just no bueno. Then I decided to wear a dress (that I normally wear leggings with but I couldn't find my leggings, and I was running late, so I just left in a hurry wearing an immodest dress-ya bad idea!!) and I just left to my Biology class with my roommate, Trisha. I walked all over campus, all over the science building, just trying to find my Biology lab (which was in the room across from my lecture room, which I also found out from a kid from the Foam Dance the night before...). I was downstairs in the Science Building, so I went to walk upstairs and for some reason, my butt felt really cold. So I went to check, only to find my dress was TUCKED IN MY UNDERWEAR!! Most humiliating thing of my life! But, it's all okay now. I think it's pretty funny. :) And I have earned the new nickname of Hooch, which I am very grateful for.
Friday, I came home to Farmington. On the way home, I got me, Chris, and Elisha lost in Provo trying to find Jessica's apartment in Orem. Let's just say Chris was about to become a murderer and I would have been his first victim. But we found it, came home, and it was just great!
Saturday, I went to my brother's football games. Rubin killed the other team, he did awesome! Tristan was kind of lagging, because we partied hard the night before (well, me and my dad watched a movie until like 2 am), but his team won in the last 8 seconds by an AWESOME block that Tristan had! Jessica, Skylar, Rielyn, and myself went to the Raptors game, only to run into Heidi and her family. So it was great fun! Then we took Rie home and me, Jess, and Sky went to his house and watched Prom, which Jessica and I slept through. But it was great fun!
Sunday was the normal Sunday. We had dinner at Shauna's which was great. Then we watched Lance totally BIFF  it on his face! Funniest thing of my life! It was Grandma and Grandpa's 55th wedding anniversary. They've been married longer than I've been alive! Crazy business.
Monday I went to breakfast and the Wardrop's which was DELISH! Then I went shopping with Oakley and Grandma and got new running shoes, which were much appreciated today on my walk. Then we just hung out. I shaved Moe and now he looks like a Holocaust survivor, poor boyfriend. :( Then we had a little Mexican Fiesta. Then I came home to my Ephraim town. It was really hard to leave everyone again, but I love it down here so it's good to be home!
Today I just was lazy, nothing exciting happened. We implemented a chore chart, and I'll take pictures of that soon. I have dish duty for the rest of the week, so I have to go do dishes.
Now I am going to bed. Here's my pictures!
 My baby brother
 55 years of mawwaige! I love them, more than life.
 Raptors game
 After the Foam Dance


 Raptors game again

 All of the roommates!
 Before the dance

No comments:

Post a Comment