New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My birthday!

 What I woke up to
 Our living room
 Back Door

 Birthday dinner-headed to Derks
 Our front door, with the kind note from A5
 My little ribbon thing
 Casey's miraculous present to me-Thanks Case!
 These would be piccadillies
 Blowing out my bagillion candles!
Playing Just Dance
 Our apartment was pretty full
 Me and Abs dancin
 My lovely birthday hat

 Kailey and Emma!
 These are my roommates :)
 Singing their little hearts out!
 After the party
Two of my favorite boys!
19 years ago yesterday I came to this earth. It was the best birthday I've had so far!! :) I absolutely loved every second of it. I wish I would've seen my family, but everything was just perfect besides that! I can't believe I am 19 now, I kind of had a little break down when I realized next year I'll be 20. :/ Time flies!
Just an update on what I've been up to... Last weekend I surprised my family by coming home and I absolutely loved it!! :) It was exactly what I needed! Other than that, I've just been studying my butt off and having a blast at college. :) My new favorite movie is Something Borrowed- I've watched it almost every day since Saturday. Aaaand, yeah! Now I have to go help Tess make some Pumpkin Waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment