New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rainy Sunday Afternoon

This weekend has been completely lazy! Mal and I had a sleep over in the living room because we were the only two in the apartment Friday night. So we moved our mattresses out and had a great night! We watched Friday Night Lights until late hours of the night, then woke up and watched it even more. Then we realized we needed to get ready for the Snow game at noon, which we won Georgia Military 30-7--Go Badgers!! :) Then we came home and watched some more Friday Night Lights until the University of Utah game and then we watched that. Dani came home right before the Snow game, and she was SO bored watching football all day! :/ Poor ginger.
Today at church was AMAZING! I felt the Spirit so strong in all of our meetings and I just loved it. My roommate, Tess, ran 19 miles in the Red Rock Relay this weekend and she can hardly walk. :( She is my hero for running it though!
Wednesday, the roommates and I and a kid from C building sang Glee Kareoke at the top of our lungs! The whole A building could hear us and everyone in the hot tub and playing volleyball. It was pretty sweet. :) Then Thursday night, me and Dani made Hawaiian Haystacks for our roommates and Casey from upstairs. It was very successful! Then Casey did the dishes and cleaned our kitchen for us after. He's such a gentlman! He served his mission in Argentina, but he said he didn't know Austin. :/ Then we did face masks and did relaxation stuff. It was perfect!
Nothing is really new. I acquired the new nickname of Mom, wonder why. And Tristan got a phone, so he calls me every day and I love it!! I miss everyone at home a ton, but I am loving it down here. :) My Biology class is still pretty over my head, but I will survive. I am studying my butt off and I know that will pay off. :) My instructor for my Start Smart class is also my hero. We are having a group BBQ at his house! He got on Google Earth while we were in class and showed us all where he lives and how to get there and where a bunch of other professors live. Only in Ephraim does your teacher show you how to get to his house and invites you over. :)  Here's some pictures to show my exciting week!
 Cooking :)
 Dani, the chef
 Mal and Trisha being scholars
 My chair! My new chair I got so that I can sit on the balcony. :)
 Casey making Kool-Aid

 Doing dishes after dinner :)
 Facemasks
 She gets kind of green when she's angry ;)
 We were supposed to be relaxing...
 Our beds!
 Our window :)
 Me and Mal
 Ezron and Boo watching Friday Night Lights with me and Mal
 Badger football
We love football! Well, me and Mal do

No comments:

Post a Comment