New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

 My side of the room. :)
 My roommate, Elisha, and her side. She might just hate living with me-she is so neat and organized!
 My motivational wall art.
 The cute towels Cami Robinson and Sharon Jeppson gave me for graduation!
 My side of the bathroom... :/ Can you tell I had my own bathroom? My stuff ends at the white lotion bottle.
Our cute kitchen :) It will be decorated.

And I didn't take any pictures of our living room because it was full of people... But, it is full of people all the time. There's always people here. So we are the party apartment! We made cookies and just let everyone have them, so I'm pretty sure we will be accumulating boys every night. Chris brought a bunch of kids from his dorm over too and they went swimming in our hot tub and attacked the bees. They were all way nice and funny, and they liked our cooking so I'm sure that they'll be over a lot. :) Take a wild guess as to what kind of cookies I made. NO BAKES! They were delish. We were going to make chocolate chip cookies but we didn't have any brown sugar, so we just did what we had, and of course I made sure I had all of the stuff to make those. :) I went and visited Heidi and her family, it's so good having her down! Then we grabbed Elisha and went over to Mikey, Nate, Justin, and Josh's apartment and sat while they did their picks for their fantasy football draft. And they are freaking hilarious! We also have had stuff thrown at our windows all day, so we will be getting entertained a ton I hope. Well I need to go to bed. So I'll update tomorrow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment