New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hoedown & Derby

So, Thursday was my second day of class and it was awesome! I had a class at 8:30, then a break until 12:30, so Elisha and I did Tae Bo and worked out. Wednesday night we went to a Hoedown in the plaza by our library, and it was so fun!! We are making it a goal to learn all of the line dances, since the only line dance I know is for Good Time. :) 
All of our roommates are gone home, so it's just me and Dani this weekend! We always have a good time, like scootering and getting hit by water balloons and having to climb over the balcony after being locked out. Dani, Tess, and Mal decided to lock me on the balcony with my scooter and made me scooter around in a circle until they let me back in! And they recorded me while I was on the balcony. We also always sit on our balcony eating all sorts of food, usually Oreos with peanut butter. So we're now known as the PHAT girls in A7, because we are all Pretty, Hot, and Tempting. ;)
Last night, me, Kelsey, Dani, Abby, and Abby's roommate went to the Demolition Derby in Manti and walked around the fair. It was so sweet! We have a new hero, that we don't really know. But her hair is what made her our hero. If only I would've gotten a good picture of her. :( After the derby, we came back and sat in the hot tub with Chris and a bunch of his friends from his dorm. There were people already in there, and a bunch of football players came over and they were all free style rapping! It was so sweet! Last night was pretty much perfect. :) Then Dani and I started to watch Leap Year, but we fell asleep so we are finishing it right now. There's a big carnival today, and Abby's family is taking us all to lunch, then we might go to the Rodeo tonight. Tomorrow is Dessert Sunday, and we're making Oreo Stuffed Cookies. We figured if everyone knows we have good food, we will definitely make friends a lot quicker! :) 
Here's some pics!
 Ready for the Hoedown!
 Me and my roommates going to the Hoedown!
 Me and Elisha with our pal, Ezron. His hair is sick! And he's from New Zealand :)
 The view from our apartment. :)
 The bees. They're dead now though
 Dani and Elisha. At least Elisha is studious
 Me and Dani on our balcony, watching people.
 The view to the left of our apartment
 Derby <3

 Me, Kelsey, and Dani at the Derby
 I want to get married here! I love the Manti Temple!

 This cow was over 2,000 lbs. And I touched it!

The grown men chasing a steer to get a sticker off of it's tail and horn... Only in San Pete County

No comments:

Post a Comment