New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The bees

So, we have bees infesting our balcony! Well, they are infesting everyone's balcony because the boys upstairs from us have bees too. So, being the genius I am, I already tried to kill them with hairspray the other night and used all of my hairspray :( tonight since I was out of hairspray and no one else wanted to sacrifice theirs, I used bleach spray. And it killed them for a second then they all came back to life! I first sprayed them with PAM too, and there were boys in the hot tub. They weren't too happy with me because they were afraid of getting stung-stupid boys just need to buck up and get over it. But then after a long time of trying to find a remedy to kill them, our boy neighbors upstairs came out and started spraying their own balcony. So we convinced them to come down and spray ours, and they were such gentleman and did. Then invited us over anytime we wanted. Hahaha, oh boys. But needless to say, I am pretty much everyone's hero and super brave because I attempted to conquer the bees without fear. And I didn't get stung. I'm just a bee kind of person, kind of like Scott. :)
Now me and my one roommate are watching a bunch of people playing volleyball. My family knows better than anyone how PRO I am, so I'm not out showing off to everyone out there. ;) I was watching my new crush earlier, but he and his friends went back. And I'm pretty sure he lives in my building now! I love him already. Haha but he really is super cute. And he's in my ward.
Yesterday at Start Smart it was kind of long and dumb. We did a service project, which was good. But it was just a long day. Then I didn't get home until 1:30 AM because I was watching Monte Welsh in The Neighbor Apartment (Mike McSwain, Nate Soelberg, and Justin Snow's apartment-it's now the neighbor apartment because they are directly across from us). Not my smartest idea because waking up today was a killer! And I didn't feel good all day today, so I have gone like 4 days without running and it is genuinely killing me. So I hope tomorrow when I get home from school I can go for a run.
Everyone down here is way nice. I feel so much more confident to talk to people and it is just so much easier to make friends. I love it! Now that I'm graduated and meeting people outside of my hometown, I am realizing that people are a lot more nice! I thought everyone at Davis was just kind of shy, and maybe that's still the case. But people go out of their way down here to make new friends and to include everyone and it is just so awesome. I love love LOVE it!
I like my roommates, they are all way nice and fun. :) And I have newly discovered that all of my roommates are freshman, not just 4 of us. Hahaha, but it's way chill! We are all ready for school to start though. I personally am hoping that once school starts, the hot tub won't be occupied all night long! We have people in there until like 2 in the morning and last night, they decided to chase each other with the hose with cold water so they were freaking out, right outside my window! It was so annoying. But I guess that's what we get for having the party apartment-right by the hot tub.
Now that I have done my journal entry for the day ;) me and Elisha are going for a scooter ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment