New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School!

Today was my first day of school and it was pretty great! I love having an hour between classes, but then I just walk home and eat so this may or may not be good. :/ My anatomy and physiology of domestic animals class is really small, and there is one cute cowboy. My professor seems super chill too. He's in the National Guard in the Special Forces, so he has way cool pictures from Afghanistan. Then I had Human Development and my professor is super funny. I'm pretty sure that will be a super easy class, he kind of admitted it was easy too. And the kid I sat next to, his name is Trevor and he's from Provo. And he is like a spitting image of Brad but not as tall and more meat on him. He was way nice! Then in Foods Management, I have a kid in there that looks just like Taylor Lautner! He is super nice too. :) I met a girl in my Foods class too and she is from Kissimee, Florida! She knows Al too! Her sister is good friends with him because they are in their ward and she said that he is such a sweetheart and a great missionary. :) Her name is Savannah, I think. But she said that her friend's family that feeds him and his companion all the time feeds them fried borritos so she said if he comes home fat, that's why. hahaha
And then in Biology, my professor lectured us and he seems pretty hard but like he'll help us if we need it. His name is Dr. Papenfuss. :) Try saying that!
One of my roommate clogged our toilet (I won't say who so she doesn't get embarrassed) but it was so funny! So then we tried Googling how to fix it because plunging wasn't helping, and Google gave very descriptive instructions as to how to unclog a toilet with a plunger. Always check the toilet bowl before sitting down! I love my roommates and I love being on our own! It's always an adventure!
Now I'm going to do my homework and take a nap. My classes started today at 7:30 AM so I'm pretty tired. P.S. I'm creeping on Mikey as he bike locks his bike to his balcony. He looks like a tard. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment