New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

End of the year...

My Inspirations...

  • Open Road by Whitney Duncan
  • Count On Me by Bruno Mars
  • Stop and Stare by OneRepublic
  • God Be With You 'Till We Meet Again in Sacrament Meeting
  • My, My, My by Rob Thomas
  • One Year, Six Months by Yellowcard
  • I Won't Give Up by Jana Kramer
8 months ago, I moved out to live on my own. I moved to Ephraim.

When I moved out, I was naive, insecure, and determined. I was messy and crazy. I was inspired and ready for whatever life had in store for me. I was at a crossroads in my life, and I was ready to move on with my life.


8 months ago, I moved in with 5 strangers, and little did I know that these girls would come to be some of my best friends. I learned to live with not only one other girl besides my mom, but 5 other girls. We had awkward moments, we had fun moments. We had good times and we had bad times. We got along, and we definitely had fights. We argued, we ignored each other. We laughed together, we cried together. Boys came and went, friends came and went, classes came and went, and sadly, time came and went.


Although I am excited to move home for a summer, I will miss these girls more than anything. I'll miss the pillow talk and the late night chats. I'll miss sitting on the floor in the hall and talking for hours on end. I'll miss watching movies with them and them teasing me while I watch football or basketball. I'll miss yelling at each other to bring toilet paper or clear hair out of the drains. I'll miss complaining about each other. I'll miss the laughs and the tears. I'll miss living with 5 of my best friends and seeing them everyday. But, life moves on, and so must we.


Here I am, finished with my first year of college. I'm not as naive, not as insecure, and a little less determined. I'm less messy, but still crazy. I am inspired and ready for whatever life has in store for me. I am at a crossroads in my life, but a completely different one. I was looking for friendship, for love, and for myself when I moved away. I found friendship, the kind that lasts for a lifetime. I found love, but it was a love for myself. This year was amazing, and as sad as I am to be leaving this life behind for a summer and things will change, I know that it has influenced my life forever. :)

This will probably be my last blog until I move back to Farmington, what with it being finals week and all.

A word to the wise: Take risks. Make a new path. And. Live your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment