New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference...

My Inspiration...

  • Counsel from the General Authorities of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
  • Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing by Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  • I Need Thee Every Hour by Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  • Lead Thou Me On by Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  • The Holy Ghost


How grateful we are to have living prophets in our world today. What a blessing we have to be able to set aside 8 hours of our life twice a year, and it's a blessing we should take full advantage of.

I went into Conference with a long list of questions about life. And every single one was answered.

I know this Gospel is true. I know that I am a child of God. And I know that my Savior is with me, every second of every minute of every hour. Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God, and he guides God's children according to the way that God would have him do.



Don't take Conference weekend for granted. It is a blessing.
My cup is filleth over. That is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment