New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Keep ya' head up

My Inspiration...

  • Brand New Day by Joshua Radin
  • Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing by Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  • Count On Me by Bruno Mars
  • Gone Away by Safety Suit
  • Talks with the best friend

Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all, 
but the things that cannot be torn, 
so that we see ourselves as we really are.

Sometimes, life throws crazy things at us.
Sometimes, it gets a little overwhelming.
Sometimes, you feel like you are finally on top of things, and you are doing fine.
Then. 
Sometimes, your world whirlwinds out of control.

By becoming the answer to someone's prayer,
we often find the answers to our own.
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I have faced trials. Some that have seemed too hard to bear. Some that may seem easy to others. They have been trials to me, nonetheless. And the one thing that I have learned from them all is:

Keep. Moving. Forward.
Get. On. Your. Knees.-It makes all the difference.
And
Let. Your. Friends. Help. You. Through. It.

God put us on this earth together for a reason.


A word to the wise...
I just want to those who read my blog to know-you are not alone.
When you feel the whirlwinds of life taking control, and you feel like you have no one there, that is not the case.
I want you all to know-I will always be here. If you need someone to listen, a shoulder to cry on, advice, or just some love, give me a call
I've been there. When all you can think is that no one cares. And that is the worst feeling.
Even if I don't know you well, I'm here-use me.
I felt inclined to let that out there. Remember-
Keep ya' head up.
Tupac Shakur

No comments:

Post a Comment