New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother

My Inspirations...

  • Like My Mother Does-Kristy Lee Cook
  • Mama's Song-Carrie Underwood
  • Best Days-Taylor Swift
  • Teach Me To Walk In The Light-Sang in Sacrament Meeting



20 years ago, this woman gave me life. And ever since then, she has given me countless reasons to love the life that she gave me. She says I am her greatest blessing, but in reality-she is mine




This is my mother. She is more than beautiful, inside and out. There are not words to explain how amazing and incredible this woman is.
She is strong, stronger than any super hero anyone could imagine. She is kind, kinder than any imaginable individual. She is smart, book and street smart, and she passes that knowledge onto her kids every day. She is a hard worker, a harder worker than any man could even attempt to be. She is beautiful, more beautiful than any model or animated character. My mom is amazing, more amazing than any person that I have met or will meet.






If this song doesn't describe how me and my mother are, then I don't know what does. I love my mom more than words could ever describe. She is the best.
Happy Mothers Day, Mom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment