New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Teach

My Inspiration...

  • The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  • Teachings of George Albert Smith
  • Jesus Once of Humble Birth-Mindy Gledhill
  • What Heaven Sees In You-Doug Walker
  • Attending the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

This weekend, I...



Spent all day Saturday, reading this book.
It was the most perfect Saturday I've ever had.






And I gave a lesson in Relief Society on Our Testimony of Jesus Christ.




It was one of the most amazing experiences, and I loved planning and giving it.
I would be perfectly fine teaching Relief Society.













So, a word for the wise:
Accept when others ask you to teach, talk, pray, etc. They were inspired by a higher power to ask you.
And I can guarantee you need it. Always.
Find a good book, and spend all day reading it. It's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment