New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snap back into focus

My Inspirations...

  • Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)-Kelly Clarkson
  • Ours-Taylor Swift
  • LGA-Wakey!Wakey!
  • You Don't Know Her Like I Do-Brantley Gilbert
  • Over You-Miranda Lambert
  • Amen-Edens Edge
  • You-Chris Young
  • A Woman Like You-Lee Brice



I definitely feel like I've snapped out of whatever the other day was.
Maybe it was a change in attitude. Maybe it was venting to my blog. Or maybe just a change in scenery and coming home. Either way, I am just glad I got over it.
I am so blessed, and I often times look past that. I have a great support system, full of friends and family that back me up and have been there for me no matter what and they still stick around even when I don't deserve it.
My body is healthy, and everything works properly. I am given the opportunity to go to college and to gain an education. I have always had a roof over my head and food to eat.
I may not have a love of my life yet, but I definitely have loves of life. I have loves in my life. Like my dogs and my brothers. I never realized how much I love spending time with them until this last trip home. My dad and my brothers can make me laugh until I fall over. They not only laugh with me, but they laugh at me. They are always protecting me, even when I don't want it. I have always taken for granted the boys in my life; I could not imagine my life without them.
Maybe this is what college does to you: makes you realize how much you have, and how much you appreciate the things in your life.
Recently, I have also discovered the importance of people.
The importance of how we treat one another.  Both behind and in front of them.
I realized that being around others who are degrading allows your mind to degrade as well.
I find myself forgetting to look at the beauty in life,
and the eternal optimist that I acquired through the adversities I faced.
So, always remember that people throw rocks at things that shine.
And make sure that you are not the one throwing the rocks.


To leave you on this note...














I have experienced life. I have a lot to experience in life.

Although I may get down once in a while, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger
And I'll snap out of it, once I get my fix.

Kindness is one of the strongest forces that will get us through this life.

And always remember the quote...
You can tell more about a person by
what he says about others
than by what others say about him.
-Unknown


I just hope that what I say will always speak who I am.

Do it to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment