New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Monday, May 26, 2014

This life

Why are we here?
Why do we have this life?

To fill the measure of our creation
And to have joy.

So how are we supposed to have joy in a world full of negativity?

Sometimes, when I get really frustrated with myself, with my health, with the world, I remember that this is all the way it is because Eve partook of the fruit. And although sometimes it seems like it would've been nice if that part could've been skipped, and all we'd need is the "good stuff". We all know that it can't be like that, but sometimes when our worlds seem really dark, it sounds like a nice deal.
But this is all necessary.
We are here to have joy, and we must take the good with the bad.

As we sometimes do, I took my happiness for granted.
I took my health, my life, my blessings for granted.
And sometimes I take my trials for granted.

I love being happy!
I'm coming to realize that life will be life.
And it's level of intensity and difficulty can be dictated on our happiness.
We must have the bad, so that we can recognize and appreciate the good.
And our happiness is so much deeper, stronger, and richer when the storm is darker.

So do those things that bring you happiness.
And always involve your Father. Heavenly Father is the creator of happiness-He is the creator of all.
Our Savior has given us the opportunity to experience happiness, even while in the eye of the biggest storm. The only way we can truly be happy is by applying the Atonement to get us through.


Happiness and peace are worth everything,
Including giving up hurt, anger, pride, and rebellion.

I have been sad. I have been depressed.
I have been angry, I have been prideful.
I have been hurt. I have been resentful.
But I have also experienced joy.
I have been inspired. I have been humble.
I have been at peace. I have been healed.
I have been happy.
I have been free.
All is available through the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

I love my Savior. He is my best friend,
my greatest ally,
my team captain,
my cheerleader,
my inspiration,
my counselor,
my comforter,
my physician,
my Lord, and my God.
And He is yours too.

Be happy.
That is why we are here, and the purpose of our lives.
Have joy.
It is much easier and better than the opposite.
Have faith.
It is greater than any recognition, acceptance, or approval the world could try to give.





No comments:

Post a Comment