New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Be. Happy. :)

My Inspirations...

  • Wanted by Hunter Hayes
  • Love Was Easy by Jason Aldean
  • Long Hallway With A Broken Light by Thriving Ivory
  • A Summer Song by Chad and Jeremy
  • Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkle
  • Spending time with a cute boy


    "Now and then,
    it's good to pause in our
    pursuit of happiness
    and just be happy."


    It is impossible to explain life.
    So in this journey of life, just remember.
    Be happy.
     
     
    It's okay to be happy.
    I was always afraid to let myself be truly happy.
    
    Finally I have.
    And it has made all the difference.
     
    Let someone like you.
    Like someone else.
    Watch good movies.
    Pray your heart out.
    Read your favorite scripture. Every day.
    And let yourself like you.
     
     
    Life is too short, but it's long enough.
    Make it count.
     
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment