New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Heroes.

My Inspirations...
  • Bluebird by Christina Perri
  • Holding Out For A Hero by Ella Mae Bowen
  • Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
  • Hallelujah by Kate Voegele
  • A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans



I'm not one who really needs to be saved.
I'm usually pretty good on my own.
 But once in a while,
I don't mind having a sidekick.



I've been fallen apart for a while now. I have been holding myself back for fear of what life had to offer me. Staying in your comfort zone provides safety-something I've always required. Luckily, I have had a few sidekicks who chose to stick by me, even in the darkest of times.


Even when I never realized it,
I am becoming her.

No comments:

Post a Comment