New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Be.You.

My Inspirations...
  • Every Girl Like Me by Sugarland
  • Eighteen Inches by Lauren Alaina
  • Make Me Believe by Sugarland
  • Sugarland Concert
  • Little Miss by Sugarland







"I'm quirky, silly, blunt, and broken. My days are sometimes
Little Miss 
 too dark, and my nights are sometimes too long. I often trip over my own insecurities. I require attention, long for passion, and wish to be desired. I use music to speak when words fail me, even though words are as important to me as the air I breathe. I love hard and with all that I have... and even with my faults,
I am worth loving."
Danu Grayson












No comments:

Post a Comment