New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sister Rodriguez...

My Inspirations...
  • The Holy Ghost
  • D&C 133:7; D&C 115:5; D&C 58:64-65; D&C 18:15; Matthew 10:6; Mark 3:14; Luke 22:32; Alma 17:4
  • Anchor Me by Jenny Phillips
  • Walking with Christ by Jenny Phillips
  • Daughter of a King by Jenny Phillips
  • Someone Needs Your Star by Jenny Phillips
  • Fast by Jason Aldean
  • After the Storm by Mumford & Sons
  • Thomas S. Monson
 
 
I have been called to serve as a missionary of
the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I will be spending the next 18 months sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I have been called to labor in the South Dakota Rapid City Mission.
I report to the Missionary Training Center on February 20, 2013.
 
 

I am dedicating the next year and a half to the Lord, to bring others unto the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am going so that others too can feel the peace, love, and guidance that I have recieved through this restored gospel. I know there is someone in the South Dakota area that is praying for me, and needs me. I know there are many in the South Dakota area that I need, and that I have been praying for. I love my Savior, and how selfish would I be to withhold my knowledge and friendship with Him from those who have not tasted of His goodness.

I am so blessed for my opportunity to serve a mission. I have been promised that the next 18 months will bring me more joy, happiness, peace, and strength than I have yet experienced. That promise alone has sustained me.

The Lord's hand is in all of our lives. I know that it is in mine. South Dakota is where the Lord intends for me to serve, and my trust in Him has testified to me that South Dakota is where I also intend to serve.

9 more weeks. :)
(Much faster than the 11 months that I was preparing to wait pre-October 2012 Conference ;) )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment