New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Family...

My Inspiration...

  • I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
  • Wanted by Hunter Hayes
  • Springsteen by Eric Church
  • Holding Out For A Hero by Ella Mae Brown
  • Wouldn't It Be Nice? by The Beach Boys
  • Coming Home by Diddy
  • Home by Michael Buble


My Family <3
Oakley, Corver, Greyson, Kinzy (Mike), Scott, Shauna, Lance, Gary, Karen, Brad, Austin, Josh, Mom (Dad)
Londyn, Rielyn, Grandma, Grandpa
Rubin, Alex, Tristan


One of the great blessings of the plan is that we are organized into families.
Mary N. Cook

Without this specific family that I was put into, I would not still be on this earth. Not only have they been the best friends I could ever ask for, amazing support to count on, and great entertainers, they have been even better teachers. I would be so beyond lost without my specific family. They support me more than anyone could ever imagine. They encourage me, every step I take in this life. They believe in me, when I cease to believe in myself. They make me laugh harder than anyone could. But, best of all, they love me, more than words could describe. My family knows my ambitions, my goals, my fears, my accomplishments, my likes, my dislikes, my flaws, my perfections-they know everything, and they do everything in their power to get me by. The fact that I was put in this specific family is proof that there is a God, who knows us specifically and loves us, and He puts us where we belong. I belonged in this family, and I am beyond blessed to be a part of this specific family.

To my family:
Thank you-for always putting up with me; for taking me in when I need it; for letting me go when I'm ready; for trusting me; for believing in me; for giving me responsibilities; for building me up; for keeping me humble; for teaching me; for looking past my imperfections; for talking to me when I'm too shy to start a conversation; for telling me to shut up when I talk to much; for making me laugh; for letting me cry; for the good times; for the bad times; for being my family.
I'm sorry-for the missed opportunities; for the disappointing choices; for the poor choice of words; for the hurt I may have caused; for the time I lost; for the burden that I may sometimes be; you're stuck with me forever.
I love you-all of you; for everything you have done and will do for me; for never giving up on me, despite the lack of light at the tunnel at times; for being my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment