New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

For an update....

It has been a while! I have been really busy with my classes, mostly just Biology. That class is definitely killing me, but I will survive! :) There have been lots of little funny incidences, but nothing too big. I am finally breaking out of my shy shell and I can talk to some people now. Uh.... My brain is a little blank now. This weekend was Homecoming, so Friday night was a pep rally bonfire, which was a blast! Saturday we had a football game (which we lost, but the U won so it's okay. :) ) and the rest of Saturday was just fairly mellow. We went hot tubbing, which was super nice since our hot tub has been broken. And today was just an amazing, relaxing, and uplifting Sunday. I love it!! :) There has been some drama in the apartment, but you can't really expect a drama free atmosphere when there are 6 girls living in one apartment. It's been a great year so far though. I got to have Jenny come visit, which was kind of a boring weekend but I loved having her here with me! I miss her a lot. And I am re-dedicating myself to train for the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon starting tomorrow-wish me luck!

I can't get my pictures to upload and I am super frustrated so... just check out my Facebook pictures. Grandma, call me if you need help logging in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment