New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

True love...

My Inspirations...

  • The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  • The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
  • Leap Year-the movie
  • Poison and Wine-The Civil Wars
  • Make You Feel My Love-Adele
  • Time to Pretend-MGMT
  • First Day of My Life-Bright Eyes
  • We're Going to be Friends-The White Stripes
  • I Will Follow You Into the Dark-Death Cab for Cutie

When you're down. When your day is bad. When the world feels as though it is crashing in on you. When you feel alone and ignored. When you feel frustrated or irate. When you are holding on by a thread. When you are happy. When you are sad. When you are wishful. When you are bored. When you have lost all hope in true love.
Fall in LOVE.

He was the toast to her butter.
Nicholas Sparks
The Lucky One


Now, this is not always possible for everyone. Sure, you can fall in love with somebody. But having them fall in love with you isn't entirely up to you. In this case.
Read a book. OR Watch a love story.

All you need is love.


Reading has helped me to discover that even the little things can be noticed when someone is falling in love with you. The little details that make each person unique and fit perfectly with someone else. Like the freckles scattered throughout my body. Or the dimple that only shows itself in certain facial expressions. Maybe even my excited finger dance.
There is such a thing as true love. Don't be afraid to find it.



And. Find....











And as you read, follow Miss Mandi Call's example and mark in your books. I watched as she would read and underline favorite phrases, and I read a book she did this with. I now realize it brings new meaning to the stories you're reading. So, listen to Miss Mandi.


So this is me.
I'm crazy, sometimes lazy.
The little things excite me, as well as the big things.
Simplicity is the key for me.
I'm unpredictable, but I have a path.
I'm confident, yet insecure at times.
But I know who I am.
I know what I deserve.
And one day.
One day, I'll find the toast to my butter.
And even though I might not have it all together,
Together we'll have it all.

:)

If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.
 Nicholas Sparks 
The Choice




No comments:

Post a Comment