New Blog Address

Hi!
I have created a new blog address for more recent blog posts.
Click here to see my new blog!



Follow my blog for more posts! :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring :)

My Inspiration...

  • Beautiful weather
  • Sunday School and Relief Society
  • Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
  • Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute
  • I Need Thee Every Hour (hymn)
  • Wonderwall by Oasis
  • I'll Be (Acoustic Version) by Edwin McCain

I love spring. It is by far my favorite season.


I sit outside, everyday. And read.
How did I get so tan? Reread the above.












In the Hindu religion, they have what is called the Festival of Colors, where they celebrate the beauty of spring reblooming. By using chalk, they literally color everything by throwing it up in the air.
 






Spring is the time of rebirth. In Ephraim, there is livestock everywhere. Which means there are baby animals everywhere you look. We celebrate our Savior's resurrection. All of nature re-blossoms and the world is made beautiful again.



P.S. General Conference is next week. Listen to a prophet's voice-We're the only religion with a living prophet. Take advantage of your blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment